What you need to know about Mercury and silver fillings.
Mercury is a neurotoxin; a poison that is responsible for the degeneration of nerve tissue. Mercury may contribute to many disorders and symptoms such as Alzheimer’s, brain fog, dizziness, chronic fatigue, skin rashes, irritability, metallic taste, and more.
More patients are getting wise to “silver fillings”, also known as “amalgam fillings”. These fillings might be more appropriately called “mercury fillings”.
Dental amalgam is a mixture of metals: tin, zinc, copper, silver, and about 50% mercury. When mercury is “fixed” or “bound” by these other metals, it is considered safe according to the American Dental Association.
However, when mercury is heated, it is released as a highly toxic vapor. Toxic mercury vapors can leach out of this mixture, or amalgam of metals when exposed to heat or friction, such as brushing your teeth, eating or drinking hot foods and liquids, chewing, and grinding your teeth. Harmful vapors are also released when amalgam fillings are removed.
This short video clip provided by the International Academy of Oral Medicine & Toxicology shows how easily mercury vapors are released from dental amalgam fillings. http://youtu.be/Bw94F94FZqA
We follow Integrative healthy techniques for safely removing mercury fillings